Team leaders are the primary link between the organization’s goals and the people carrying out the daily activities to make those goals a reality. Because of the crucial, integral nature of this position, it is obvious that good team leaders are key to the success of any organization. The multitude of everyday decisions made in this role affect proﬁts, productivity, service levels, and work force morale.
With a role and function of this importance, it would seem logical that the process of becoming a team leader would require years and years of training. Sadly though, most team leaders have had little or no training in the skills that are actually needed to succeed in a leadership role. We've all seen it — a super worker is appointed to supervisor without any preparation the people aspects of the new position.
Leading Logic's adaptive Leadership Development process is a structured, open-ended, and pragmatic approach to leadership growth. The process is designed to help individuals develop the attitudes, skills, and qualites necessary for personal and organizational leadership.
- The Roles and Functions of a Successful Team Leader
- Developing Conﬁdence
- Organizational Goal Setting
- Controlling Your Use of Time
- Managing Performance
- Creating an Environment for Growth
- Techniques for Better Training
- Evaluating Performance
- Taking Corrective Action
- Accountability and Disciplinary Discussions
- Decisions, Habits, and Attitudes
The Results Are Measurable
- Dynamic, high-performing teams
- Improved individual performance
- Reduced costs
- Organizational goal alignment and achievement
- Increased revenue
- Improved profitability
Sessions available to individuals or groups; in-person or live interactive webinar.
Call (410) 698-6774 to develop your leaders now.