Jack Schammel has been addressing audiences on a wide array of topics for more than 30 years. His attendees are always inspired, motivated, and entertained. But more importantly, they know that, as an engaging business speaker, Jack will share practical ways for getting better results that can quickly be put to use.
Business organizations and nonprofits know they can count on Jack when they need a leadership speaker for their important events.
Here are a few of our most popular speaking topics:
- Why Coaching Works--a look at who's using coaches and the results they've gotten
- Survival Skills for Business Owners--how to get and keep all the customers you want
- Customer Loyalty--achieving emotional connection to gain competitive advantage
- Turn-key Dreaming--getting breakthrough results with your unique Business Operating System
- Fail-safe Leadership--enduring leadership principles
- Team Building--discover the secret sauce
- Beyond Survival--a common sense approach building a sustainable business
- Response-Ability: Take Control of Your Business and Your Life
- Time Strategies: A Path to Sanity
- A Crash Course in Action Planning
We can also develop a speech or workshop on a topic that is of special relevance to your organization. The program length can vary from 20 minutes to a full day. Please contact us to schedule a speaking engagement, or to discuss potential topics.